Friday, December 30, 2016

L'Oreal Ever Pure

New Vox Box! And I love this product, as usual.  Before I get into that though some of you have asked me about Influenster and why I am always getting cool free stuff to try out. I get it, I'd be wanting to get in on the action too if I were you!  So, Influenster is this totally cool company that matches you up with products that you are likely to use and they will send you items that you get to use and review.  Click here to sign up, I won't get anything other than points for it but I have earned a box in the past just for referring a friend!  
I have tested and reviewed everything from hot tea to hair care, I even got a wedding box a few years ago when I was in wedding mode, snacks, proteins, and I have been introduced to some great brands.
This month I received (free for testing purposes) L'Oreal Ever Pure Volume Shampoo & Conditioner.  
I've used it for a week or so and I do love it! The shampoo lathers up so great - I have never found this with a Sulfate free product, and the conditioner leaves my hair manageable but with enough texture to dry and go without having to use mousse or hairspray and the less product I have in my hair the better I feel about life! 
Two thumbs up from me.  Watch the video to hear more about the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment