Thursday, June 20, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Gelastic


So when I finally got in my VoxBox from Influenster I was so excited, it was my very first one and I was pumped to get to try some new things!  I have to admit I was a little sad that I didn't receive the Dust It from Schwarzkopf since I thought that surely that would be the best product for my hair which is thin and fine and certainly can use some help with a little texture.  (and I have to say that I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.)

Oh Well, carry on!  I went about my routine and before drying I worked in a little Gelastic and styled as usual.  Now let me clarify 'style as usual' there are 2 options here.  One is brush and dry for work (at the gym) so that means who cares and it's just going in a ponytail as soon as I make it out into the heat and humidity anyway so let's not kid ourselves.  Option two is I actually make an attempt at some volume- hairspray, teasing and the works.  Texas hair; I've been accused of wearing a bump-it on occasion.

Final result I was quite happy.  I tried something I would not have normally tried and had great results.  No flyaways or frizzies, plenty of hold and texture and no crispy hair even though it's as straight as a board.  Thumbs up Schwarzkoph!

Your turn - check out the Schwarzkopf Professional Website and see what you think about their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment